Will this product fit my truck?
We categorize our product by vehicle, so you can generally find wheels for your truck by simply clicking shop by vehicle, and finding the appropriate section. For armor, we have more fitment information in the product description of each product, so please look through the product page. If you are still unsure, feel free to reach out email@example.com and we’ll let you know if the product fits.
Our wheels come in different offsets. Below is a comparison of what a +0, -12 and -25 offset wheel will look like when installed.
Why can’t I put more than 1 wheel into my cart?
- If you are unable to add 4+ wheels to your cart, then we are sold out of full sets for that specific color/offset option. Please browse through our other wheel options, or select another color/offset option. If you are experiencing a technical problem with adding products to your cart, please reach out to us and we’ll look into the issue.
When will my wheel order ship?
If your wheel selection is apre-order, your shipping ETA will be listed on the product page. If your wheels are markedin-stock, they will ship within 1-3 business days. If you need any help tracking your order, reach out firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will look into it.
Will your wheels fit over the Toyota manual locking hubs?
- Yes, all of our Toyota spec wheels will fit.
Will my stock lug nuts work with your wheels?
- NO. All of our wheels require aftermarket lug nuts that are conical seating with a 60 degree taper. This is a standard size for many aftermarket wheels.
Aftermarket lug nuts are more compact and use a smaller hex socket, which greatly reduces the possibility of scratching your wheels paint when installing and removing the lug nuts.
Be sure to check the size of your vehicle's studs before purchasing lug nuts. The 3 most common sizes that we sell are:
1.) 12x1.5 (Tacoma, 4Runner, Lexus)
2.) 14x1.5 (Tundra, Chevy, F150, F250, Ram 1500/2500, Silverado 2500/3500)
3.) 12x1.25 (Subaru)
What's the difference between ET and non-ET lug nuts?
- We offer ET lugs in a 12x1.5 thread length for the Tacoma, 4Runnera dn GX. It's a known issue that these three vehicles have short wheel studs. Upgrading to aftermarket wheels causes the lug seating to change to a conical seating, which then results in less thread engagement than what the factory wheels and lug nuts can obtain.
- By using our ET lug nuts, the shank of the lug nut fits snugly into the wheel's lughole resulting in more thread engagement and a better peace of mind.
- Another benefit is the wheels are now not only hub-centric, but also lug centric. Using ET lug nuts provides the same amount of wheel securement that a factory OEM wheel/lug nut setup would supply.
What are the torque specs for your wheels?
- Torque specs are based on the factory specs of each vehicle manufacturer.
Do you a military or first responder discount?
- Yes, click here to visit our military discount page for more information. There is also a button on the cart page that takes you to the same ID verification page. Exclusions apply, some products, pre-order items, and special sale items do not qualify for the discount.
What is the Route/Green Package Protection that's in my cart? Should I add it? Can I remove it?
- That is shipping insurance for your order. Yes, we highly recommend adding it to your order. It is usually no more than $15 but will insure your order in its entirety. Should your package be lost or damaged in transit, you can file a claim directly with Route for a reimbursement or replacement. Choosing to NOT add shipping insurance to your order will void receiving a replacement part if any issues occur.
My center cap (sticker) fell off. Do you have replacements?
- Yes, we sell replacement ABS center caps here. And replacement RRW logo decals here.
Do you offer financing?
Why can't I call you guys?
- We are an extremely small team and currently do not have the bandwith or manpower to take phone calls. Emails also ensure that there is a paper trail for updates to orders, changes of address, etc.
I’ve lost my center-cap or lip bolts on one of the wheels, do you sell replacements?
- We have replacement center-caps and lip bolts available, but not for all wheel specs. Note that replacement bolts are categorized into 3 main categories: lip bolts (for -V or hybrid wheels WITHOUT rings), protection ring bolts and beadlock ring bolts.
Where is my center cap logo / sticker?
- These can be found in the box underneath the wheel or taped onto the center cap. Please make sure to check the boxes before you or your installer throw them away. There is a clear protective film over the logo. That should be removed after installation.
Where are the lip bolts or accessories that I ordered?
- Some items ship separately and will be noted in product descriptions. These smaller items will usually ship with USPS.
Why are my bolts rusting?
- Rust may occur due to normal wear and tear and exposure to the elements. If you live in an area where they salt the roads during the winter or nearby the ocean / salt water, this exposure may cause faster than normal rusting. We are doing our best to provide better quality bolts to avoid this.
I need a refund of my order. How long does this process take?
- Once a refund is processed, you will receive a refund confirmation via email. It takes a few business days (typically 2-3 business days) for the funds to return to you. Should there be a delay, we recommend contacting your bank.
Can I modify my order / change my shipping address? Can I cancel?
- Please let us know as soon as possible of any order modifications, if you need to update your shipping address or cancel your order. Once your order ships and you receive tracking via email or text, we cannot modify or cancel your order.
Do you price match?
- No, price matches will not be given once an order has been fulfilled (tracking sent to customer).
How do I know if I’ve got an active order with RRW?
With every order, we send out a confirmation email as soon as payment is received. This confirmation will be sent to the email used at checkout, so please make sure you have entered the correct email without errors. We will contact you via this email if there are any issues with the order, and we will also send your tracking info to this address once your order has shipped. If you did not receive your confirmation email, please check your spam folder. If you still do not have it, contact us email@example.com and we will check on your order, and adjust the email address if any errors were made.
Can I come pick up my order locally?
- At the moment, we do not offer local pickups.
Where are the sliders or bumpers? Can you make a one off order?
- All armor production has been discontinued. No, we will not take custom orders.
Where are the seat covers?
- We no longer manufacture seat covers.
Can I run the beadlock ring as a protection ring only?
- We do not recommend doing this as there will be a gap between the ring and the wheel (that is where the tire bead sits when installed as a beadlock ring). Note that beadlock rings are for offroad use only and are not street legal. Protection rings (both standard version and billet version) are street legal.
I ordered a raw steel product. Can I use the product without putting a coating on it?
- NO. Our raw steel products REQUIRE a coating to prevent rust forming. The nature of raw metal is to rust when in contact with moisture, so we recommend getting the parts powder coated as soon as possible. We offer a professional powder coating service for every part made, but do not offer custom colored powder coating. For custom colors, you will need to order the part in raw metal, and get the coating done yourself.
Do you offer sponsorships or have an ambassador program?
- We are currently not taking any new sponsorships but we thank you for your interest!
Still need help?