This item is made to order. Please expect 7-10 business days for production, powder coating, packaging, and shipping.
The third installment of our Crosstrek bumpers features a hybrid-plated design, offering a rugged bumper that increases crucial approach angle and front-end clearance, without the sag of a plated bumper. Utilizing tubing for the sides and a lightweight plated front end, this bumper only weighs 53lbs, a fraction of the average plated bumper. Overload springs not required! The laser-cut front end features a 20” light mount as well as a built-in hidden winch mount, adding the ability to self-recover your Crosstrek when venturing alone.
Designed for the Crosstrek, by Crosstrek owners, this bumper takes into account everything our vehicle needs in a bumper: keeping it lightweight, adding a sleek lightbar mount, built-in winch mount for self-recovery, improving approach angle, and providing rugged protection where we need it most.
• DOM Only! - We chose to use 1.5" .095 DOM tubing for the best balance of stretch and low weight. DOM is drawn over mandrel 1026 steel which is 40% greater in stretch than the normal 1010 ERW mild steel tubing.
• Built-in hidden winch mount capable of running most 4-5k powersports winches
• Built-in 20” lightbar mount (Compatible with most 20” lightbars)
• Weight: approx 70 lbs
• Drastically improves front-end clearance and obstacle approach angle
• Direct bolt-on design utilizes existing holes and factory hardware. No drilling required
• CNC high-precision laser cut and notched metal provides the perfect fitment
• High quality satin black powdercoat finish that’s more resistant to chipping
• CAD designed and fabricated in California, using high quality locally-sourced metal
• The perfect fit for the 2018-2020 Subaru Crosstrek
• Requires cutting of the factory plastic bumper
• Compatible with most powersports winches, designed using the Warn VRX45-S
• Installation Difficulty: 4/10
• Installation Time: 2.5 hrs
100% MADE IN THE USA
We are only able to ship this item within the Contiguous U.S. at this time.