This item is made to order. Please expect 2-4 weeks for production, powder coating, packaging, and shipping.
Our second edition of our lightweight Crosstrek bumpers features a baja-inspired styling that adds aggressive styling to the front end. This tubular bumper is constructed of lightweight steel tubing that doesn’t add bulk weight to the front end like other bumpers, which in turn avoids the need for overload weight springs. With the aggressive laser-cut front plate, you gain a much higher approach angle, allowing you to navigate trails where you normally would have your bumper scraped, or in some cases torn off completely. A built-in hidden winch mount also gives you the ability to self-recover— a necessity when taking trips alone.
Designed for the Crosstrek, by Crosstrek owners, this bumper takes into account everything our vehicle needs in a bumper: keeping it lightweight, adding a winch for self-recovery, improving approach angle, and providing crucial protection where we need it most.
• DOM Only! - We chose to use 1.5" .095 DOM tubing for the best balance of stretch and low weight. DOM is drawn over mandrel 1026 steel which is 40% greater in stretch than the normal 1010 ERW mild steel tubing.
• Built-in hidden winch mount capable of running most 4-5k powersports winches
• Drastically improves front-end clearance and obstacle approach angle
• Direct bolt-on design utilizes existing holes and factory hardware. No drilling required
• CNC high-precision laser cut and notched metal provides the perfect fitment
• High quality satin black powdercoat finish that’s more resistant to chipping
• CAD designed and fabricated in California, using high quality locally-sourced metal
• The perfect fit for the 2018-2020 Subaru Crosstrek
• Requires cutting of the factory plastic bumper
• Compatible with most powersports winches, designed using the Warn VRX45-S
• Installation Difficulty: 4/10
• Installation Time: 2.5 hrs
100% MADE IN THE USA
We are only able to ship this item within the Contiguous U.S. at this time.