Due to high order volume, please expect 4-6 weeks for production, powder coating, packaging, and shipping.
All orders are now receiving new and improved powdercoat finish.
The perfect companion to your overlanding Crosstrek, this lightweight rear bumper features a rear kickout plate that acts as a seat, counter for cooking equipment and tools, and doubles as a step to easily access gear or tents on the roof rails. The bumper provides better departure angle, and is compatible with rear-hitch receivers and parking sensors. Pairs well with any of our Crosstrek front bumpers.
Designed for the Crosstrek, by Crosstrek owners, this bumper takes into account everything our vehicle needs in a rear bumper: keeping it lightweight, adding a utility kickout, compatibility with hitch-mounted accessories, and providing rugged protection when we need it.
• DOMOnly! - We chose to use 1.5" .095 DOM tubing for the best balance of stretch and low weight. DOM is drawn over mandrel 1026 steel which is 40% greater in stretch than the normal 1010 ERW mild steel tubing.
• Built-in 4” utility kickout that acts as a bench, roof-step, and trunk table
• Drastically improves rear-end clearance and obstacle departure angle
• Direct bolt-on design utilizes existing holes and factory hardware. No drilling required
• Weight: 30 lbs
• CNC high-precision laser cut and notched metal provides the perfect fitment
• High quality satin black powdercoat finish that’s more resistant to chipping
• CAD designed and fabricated in California, using high quality locally-sourced metal
• The perfect fit for all 2018-2021 Subaru Crosstreks
• Requires cutting of the factory plastic bumper
• Compatible with most hitch receivers
• Installation Difficulty: 3/10
• Installation Time: 2.0 hrs
100% MADE IN THE USA We are only able to ship this item within the Contiguous U.S. at this time.