This item is made to order.
Please expect 7-10 business days for production, powder coating, packaging, and shipping.
Tracking information will be sent once your order ships*
Although raw material and labor cost is on the rise, we are doing our best to keep production cost low so we can continue to offer a quality product without breaking the bank.
Protect your rocker panel against rocks and rugged terrain when off-roading. Our rock sliders are designed with a sleek look that offers exceptional protection against extreme conditions. The integrated functional kick out also serves as an easy step to reach into the bed. This fully reinforced bolt-on rock slider was designed for easy install and serious protection.
2016-2020 Toyota Tacoma
** Fits only Short Bed / Double Cab modelsFeatures
- Extremely stout rock sliders can be lifted with a hi-lift jack at any point.
- Integrate kick out pushes your rear out from rocks rather than a tire catching
- Protects against door dings
- CAD designed mounting plate mounts utilizing all the strongest OEM pickup points on the frame. Absolutely NO drilling is required.
- Designed to install in minutes. This is a 100% full bolt-on product
- Made from heavy-duty .120 wall steel tubing and 3/16" thick frame mounting plates
- Comes fully powder-coated in our durable satin black finish
- Large reinforcement gussets welded to each leg for increased rigidity
- Kickout step plate comes standard, fully welded, and works great as a step to reach into the roof racks or truck beds
- Comes with grade 8 mounting hardware
100% MADE IN THE USA
Now available to ship to lower 48 US States and Hawaii!
*All of our sliders are shipped (to lower 48 states) via Pilot Freight. You will receive tracking information when your order ships and it will take a few business days to arrive, depending on your location. Pilot will call to schedule a date and time for delivery to ensure your order arrives safely at its destination.