This item is made to order.
Due to high volume of orders, please expect 6-8 weeks (varies by order volume) for production, powder coating, packaging, and shipping.
You will receive tracking once the product ships out*
Although raw material and labor cost is on the rise, we are doing our best to keep production cost low so we can continue to offer a quality product without breaking the bank.
Protect your rocker panel against rocks and rugged terrain when off-roading. Our rock sliders are designed with a sleek look that offers exceptional protection against extreme conditions. The integrated functional kickout also serves as an easy step to reach into the bed. This fully reinforced bolt on slider was designed for easy install and serious protection.
2011-2020 Toyota 4Runner
- Extremely stout rock sliders can be lifted with a hi-lift jack at any point.
- Integrate kick out pushes your rear out from rocks rather than a tire catching
- Protects against door dings
- CAD designed mounting plate mounts utilizing all the strongest OEM pickup points on the frame. Absolutely NO drilling is required.
- Designed to install in minutes. This is a 100% full bolt-on product
- Made from heavy-duty .120 wall steel tubing and 3/16" thick frame mounting plates
- Comes fully powder-coated in our durable satin black finish
- Large reinforcement gussets welded to each leg for increased rigidity
- Kickout step plate comes standard, fully welded, and works great as a step to reach into the roof racks or truck beds
- Comes with grade 8 mounting hardware
100% MADE IN THE USA
We are only able to ship this item within the Contiguous U.S. at this time.
*All of our sliders are shipped via Pilot Freight. You will receive tracking information when your order ships and it will take a few business days to arrive, depending on your location. Pilot will call to schedule a date and time for delivery to ensure your order arrives safely at its destination.