Due to high order volume, please expect 4-6 weeks for production, powder coating, packaging, and shipping.
All orders are now receiving new and improved powdercoat finish.
Our stealth bumpers are designed to maintain a sleek design that adds many offroad functions and features without adding bulk. Not only does the bumper help protect your trucks front end, but it also increases the approach angle and provides more clearance while offroading. All RRW metal parts are CAD designed, CNC laser cut and formed with American made heavy-duty steel before being professionally welded and powder coated in a durable satin black finish.
Introducing our latest ZR2 hybrid stealth bumper which uses a plated center section with winch mount with DOM tubing outer section for bushwhacking while keeping an overall lightweight package.
Features and Specs
- CAD Designed from 3D scan data
- Increase approach angle
- Direct bolt on to all factory existing mounts.
- CNC laser cut, formed, and professionally MIG welded
- Fits 10,000 lb capacity winches with easy winch access holes (designed to work best with popular brands such as Warn)
- Lightweight but extremely rigid design (thanks to 3/16" plate on structural and 1/8" main body shell)
- Tubing section is 1.75" .120 wall diameter DOM tubng
- Fully sandblasted and powder coated
- Fits ~20" light bar with internal tabs (22.625" in between mounting tabs)
- Removable honeycomb light bar guard
- Made in USA
100% MADE IN THE USA
We are only able to ship this item within the Contiguous U.S. at this time.
Chevy Colorado / ZR2
Note: although this is a bolt-on product, installation of this bumper requires trimming of the factory plastic bumper.
Installation difficulty: 4/10
Installation time: 2.5 hrs