Preorders are expected to ship in March 2021
The RR7-H features a hybrid design that allows you to run it as a street wheel or as a true beadlock. Our newest wheel allows you to customize by your usage. Either add the Forged Beadlock Ring if you ever decided to go wheeling, or purchase the Protection Ring that offers standard protection to the lip.
Bolt Pattern: 5x150
Center Bore: 110.1 mm (hub-centric for Tundra)
Finish: Matte Bronze
Load Rating: 2500 lbs
Weight: approx 26 lbs
Compatible with TPMS and Extended Thread (ET) Lugs
Customization Options (Accessories)
- Add accessory bolts only in black or gold finishes
- Add accessory bolts + Protection Ring
- Protection Rings can be replaced once worn if heavily damaged
- Add a Forged Beadlock Ring made of aluminum that includes longer grade 10.9 bolts
- This is intended for offroad use ONLY
Manufactured in a JWL/VIA Certified Facility and tested to meet and exceed OEM specifications
RR7-H with the true beadlock ring is for offroad use ONLY and NOT street use.