This item is made to order.
Please expect 7-10 business days for production, powder coating, packaging, and shipping.
You will receive tracking once the order ships*
Although raw material and labor cost is on the rise, we are doing our best to keep production cost low so we can continue to offer a quality product without breaking the bank.
*V1 Sliders feature ROUND tubing for the inner rub rails and frame support arms. V2 Sliders feature box tubing for these bars. All other details on the sliders are identical.
Tried and tested in our facilities and on the trails, the RRW rock sliders are the perfect solution to protecting your investment from costly damages. Built with heavy-duty (.120) steel tubing and 3/16” frame mounting plates, these sliders provide durable protection when impacted. Each leg of the slider is equipped with a large reinforcement gusset that provides additional strength and allows the truck to be lifted with a hi-lift jack at any point on the sliders. A laser cut rear kickout section is integrated into the slider, designed to push the vehicle away from rocks that may whiplash the truck towards certain damage. This kickout also doubles as a step to help load and unload any roof accessories you may have, such as a cargo basket or RTT.
- Lightweight design utilizing heavy-duty (.120) steel tubing and 3/16” steel plating. Comes with Grade 8 Hardware
- Reinforced mounting plate utilizes the strongest pickup points on the frame
- Integrated rear kickout pushes your rear end away from impacting obstacles
- Can be used as a hi-lift jack point anywhere on the slider tubing
- Can help protect against door dings
- Direct bolt-on design utilizes existing holes on the frame, absolutely NO drilling is required
- CNC high-precision laser cut and notched metal provides the perfect fitment
- High quality satin black powdercoat finish that’s more resistant to chipping
- CAD designed and fabricated in California, using high quality locally-sourced metal
- Fits the Lexus GX470 (Does not fit GX460)
- Not compatible with KDSS Models
Installation Difficulty: 2/10
- Installation Time: 1 hrs
100% MADE IN THE USA
Now available to ship to lower 48 US States and Hawaii!
*All of our sliders are shipped (to lower 48 states) via Pilot Freight. You will receive tracking information when your order ships and it will take a few business days to arrive, depending on your location. Pilot will call to schedule a date and time for delivery to ensure your order arrives safely at its destination.