Maintain a low profile and mount a 9-10k lb winch to your Tacoma frame for use during your next weekend offroad adventure. This mount houses the winch in the most ideal location which optimizes space and placement.
And best of all, requires no trimming of the factory bumper and is easy to install.
100% Made in the USA.
• Design: CAD Designed with reinforced gussets throughout
• Material: Thick 1/4 inch steel plate
• Welding: Professionally MIG welded
• Compatibility: Fits most winches up to 10,000 lbs (we recommend Warn or Smittybilt)
• Finish: Sand blasted and powder coated in a textured matte black finish
• Includes: Relocation brackets for the transmission cooler, moving it 1" further back. This allows for more clearance for the winch
• Make: Designed and made in Southern California
• Does not require any cutting of the actual bumper, only a hole in the lower valance
• Lightweight design means your front end will not be weighed down the way it would be by a large metal bumper
• Super rigid design has virtually no flex
• Mounting a winch is a must have upgrade for any serious weekend off-roader
• Ideal for those wanting to keep the stock bumper intact for the best factory look
• Cost effective way to properly mount a winch to your truck frame
• Low profile, most stealth way to house a winch
• Comes already powder coated and ready to install
• Mount a 9-10k winch behind your OEM bumper
○ We designed this mount to place the winch at the most optimal location for ultimate function, to save space and to fit most readily available winches
Toyota Tacoma (2016+) 3rd Gen, All Models
Note: intended for off road use only