This item is made to order.
Please allow a lead time of 2-3 weeks for machining, packaging and shipping.
Our forged aluminum upper control arms offer the most amount of adjustments and free binding movement. The large rod ends and 1.25” uniball increase articulation that is limited from ball joints used in lower-end aftermarket control arms. We’ve designed these to drastically increase droop angle.
Features: Uniball adapter that provides up to 60° of droop angle (that's 15° more than OEM). Beefy 7/8" Heims rod ends increase articulation at the smoothest points over standard urethane inserts
Material: American made Steel and Aircraft-grade T6061 aluminum for the control arm and dust cap
Design: Large 1.25" diameter uniball and billet machined rods with machined pockets to save weight and a pinch bolt design that keeps rods tight in any environment
Includes: Two upper control arms and billet dust caps
- Adjustable rod ends allow for caster and camber adjustment
- Main body is machined from lightweight 6061-T aircraft-grade aluminum
- Machined to a tolerance of +/- 0.005"
- Pinch bolt offers more clamping force on the adjustable rod ends to ensure they won't ever come loose
- All rod end spacers and uniball adapters are made from stainless steel
- Deep machined pockets and radius edges add strength and rigidity to teh overall design
- 1.25" uniball maximizes droop angle
- 7/8" rod ends offer smooth operation
- Billet dust cap and all hardware included
- Direct bolt-on installation
- Proudly made in the USA!
100% MADE IN THE USA
We are only able to ship this item within the Contiguous U.S. at this time.
Toyota 4Runner (2011-2020)