In stock and ready to ship!
Offroad enthusiasts who push their Crosstreks to the limit understand the importance of having higher front-end clearance to prevent the front bumper from getting caught on rocks and obstacles, or even being torn off. This lightweight tubular front bumper will allow for much better approach angle, preventing possible damage to the body of the car when driving through brush, steep obstacles, or rocky terrain. The bumper also adds utility to the car with the built-in hidden winch mount, capable of running most powersports winches.
Designed for the Crosstrek, by Crosstrek owners, this bumper takes into account everything our vehicle needs in a bumper: keeping it lightweight, adding a winch for self-recovery, improving approach angle, and providing crucial protection where we need it most.
Note: item DOES NOT include the plate pictured between skid and bumper.
• Lightweight design utilizing 1.5”(.095) DOM tubing and 3/16” steel plating
• Built-in hidden winch mount capable of running most 4-5k powersports winches
• Drastically improves front-end clearance and obstacle approach angle
• Direct bolt-on design utilizes existing holes and factory hardware. No drilling required
• CNC high-precision laser cut and notched metal provides the perfect fitment
• High quality satin black powdercoat finish that’s more resistant to chipping
• CAD designed and fabricated in California, using high quality locally-sourced metal
• The perfect fit for the 2018-2021 Subaru Crosstrek
• Requires cutting of the factory plastic bumper
• Compatible with most powersports winches, designed using the Warn VRX45-S
• Installation Difficulty: 4/10
• Installation Time: 2.5 hrs
100% MADE IN THE USA
We are only able to ship this item within the Contiguous U.S. at this time.