This item takes 1 week for production and shipping.
This is a complete weld it yourself kit, it will include all plates and tubes that are laser cut and CNC bent, ready to assemble. Easily tack it together on the vehicle, test fit it, then remove it to fully weld/complete. Weld it yourself at home, or send it to a trusted friend/fabrication shop. Our plate work comes with slot/tabs making assembly easier.
Maintain a low profile and mount a 9-10k lb winch to your Tacoma frame for use during your next weekend offroad adventure. This mount houses the winch in the most ideal location which optimizes space and placement.
We designed this kit so that you will NOT need to trim your plastic bumper cover. All you need to do is cut out a small hole for the fairlead entry/exit.
• Design: CAD Designed with reinforced gussets throughout. Utilizes all existing OEM hardware - no special hardware needed to install.
• Material: Thick 1/4 inch steel plate
• Compatibility: Fits most winches up to 10,000 lbs (we recommend Warn or Smittybilt)
• Weight: 20 lbs
• Make: Designed and made in Southern California
• Does not require any cutting of the actual bumper, only a hole in the lower valance
• Lightweight design means your front end will not be weighed down the way it would be by a large metal bumper
• Super rigid design has virtually no flex
• Mounting a winch is a must have upgrade for any serious weekend off-roader
• Ideal for those wanting to keep the stock bumper intact for the best factory look
• Cost effective way to properly mount a winch to your truck frame
• Low profile, most stealth way to house a winch
• Mount a 9-10k winch behind your OEM bumper
• We designed this mount to place the winch at the most optimal location for ultimate function, to save space and to fit most readily available winches
100% Made in the USA.
This item only ships to the contiguous US at this time.
Toyota Tacoma (2016+) 3rd Gen, All Models
Note: intended for off road use only. Components are not pre-powdercoated. Parts ship slightly oiled. This coat of oil prevents surface rust from moisture during shipping. We recommend wiping the parts down with acetone before welding for best results.