This item is made to order.
Please allow a lead time of ~1 week for machining, packaging and shipping.
Our UCA increase travel by allowing more droop angle, which results in a drastically more plush ride, especially offroad. Large uniball and heims allow the smoothest articulation. This arm is built tough to last, machined from 6061-T6 air craft grade aluminum.
Features: Uniball adapter that provides up to 60° of droop angle (that's 15° more than OEM). Beefy 7/8" Heims rod ends increase articulation at the smoothest points over standard urethane inserts
Material: American made Steel and Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum for the control arm and dust cap
Design: Large 1.25" diameter uniball and billet machined rods with machined pockets to save weight and a pinch bolt design that keeps rods tight in any environment
Includes: Two upper control arms and billet dust caps
- Adjustable rod ends allow for caster and camber adjustment
- Main body is machined from Forged 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum making it very lightweight
- CNC machined to aerospace tolerances
- Pinch bolt offers more clamping force on the adjustable rod ends to ensure they won't ever come loose
- All rod end spacers and uniball adapters are made from stainless steel
- Deep machined pockets and chamfers add strength and rigidity to the overall design
- 1.25" uniball maximizes droop angle
- 7/8" rod ends offer smooth operation
- Billet dust cap and all hardware included
- Direct bolt-on installation
- Comes hard anodized matte grey (resistant to fading and chipping)
- Proudly made in the USA!
100% MADE IN THE USA
We are only able to ship this item within the Contiguous U.S. at this time.